New week, new Netflix. As summer gets closer and the temperature keeps rising, you might be looking for a reason to stay inside where the air conditioning is. Thankfully, Netflix is giving you plenty of reasons to avoid the sun with its arrivals for the week.
Most of the week’s new additions come in the form of Netflix originals. Among the titles arriving is the series finale of Sense8, as well as the second season of Hyori’s Bed & Breakfast, The Hollow, The Staircase, Treehouse Detectives, and Season 2 of Marcella.
Other new options include new seasons of The Night Shift and Wynonna Earp, plus a major Marvel Cinematic Universe premiere. If you somehow missed Thor: Ragnarok in theaters, it begins streaming on June 5. So make sure to get your fill of Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), during their space adventures.
You can take a look at everything on Netflix this week below. After that, check out everything the service is adding in June, and what GameSpot recommends you binge.
- The Break with Michelle Wolf (Netflix Original)
- Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok
- Hyori’s Bed & Breakfast: Season 2 (Streaming Every Thursday)
- The Night Shift: Season 4
- Alex Strangelove (Netflix Original)
- Ali’s Wedding (Netflix Original)
- Marcella: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Sense8: The Series Finale (Netflix Original)
- The Hollow (Netflix Original)
- The Staircase (Netflix Original)
- Treehouse Detectives (Netflix Original)
- Wynonna Earp: Season 2